Edinburgh Scotland B&B, Edinburgh bed and breakfast, Edinburgh B and B, Edinburgh Scotland bed and breakfast , Edinburgh guest house, Edinburgh central b&b, Edinburgh central bed and breakfast, Edinburgh B&B, Edinburgh City Centre b and b, Edinburgh City Centre bed and breakfast, Edinburgh attractions, B&B near Edinburgh Castle, B&B Edinburgh Festival, B&B near Edinburgh Tattoo, B&B near Holyrood Palace, B&B near Arthurs seat, ECA accommodation, Edinburgh University bed and breakfast, Edinburgh University b & b, ECA bed and breakfast, Edinburgh art college bed and breakfast guesthouse,
1. On making a booking, guests will be required to pay a minimum of 10% of the total charge, as a deposit, unless a deposit has been paid to a booking agency. Any refunds made under the cancellation policy (see below) will be subject to a £5 administration fee and the full cost of credit/debit card transaction charges.
2. On arrival, all guests are required to pay the balance for the total number of days accommodation reserved. If you wish to pay in Euros by a Bank transfer in advance, please let us know, but we will still require credit card details as security.
3. We accept payment in cash (£’s or Euros) and most debit/credit cards but not cheques. We reserve the right to charge a supplement for payments by credit cards but this will be advised at the time of booking .
4. Lauriston Park B&B operates a strict cancellation policy. All guests are required to give at least 5 days’ notice if they wish to cancel a booking. We would greatly appreciate more notice at peak times as most bookings are made months in advance.
5. Guests will be charged for the first night’s stay if a cancellation is made after the 5 day notice period and may be charged for the full stay reserved if less than 4 days’ notice is given and at peak times. Guests will also be charged for a “no show”. Payment will be taken from the credit/debit card used for the deposit.
6. Guests are normally required to check-in between 3pm and 7pm. Please telephone if you require to check in earlier as it may be possible to leave your luggage and return when the room is available. Please also telephone if you are expecting to arrive later and inform us of your expected arrival time.
7. During your stay, rooms need to be made available for housekeeping from 11.00am to 3pm.
8. On day of departure, guests will be required to vacate their rooms by 11.00 am or they may be charged for another night’s accommodation.
9. Keys must be returned on departure or their replacement cost of £25 will be charged to your debit/credit card.
10. Any damage, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings is the responsibility of the guest and will be charged for.
11. Lauriston Park is a non-smoking establishment as required by Scottish law. Any guests found to have been smoking will be charged £50 for room cleaning.
12. Guests must advise us of the number of people staying in the accommodation booked and any requirement to change this must be agreed with us in advance. Additional charges will apply.
13. We do not permit pets to be bought into or kept on the premises.